When I was a kid my parents owned an Atari and I loved playing QBert and Frogger. But one day I got my very own NES and I was hooked. Sometimes video games get a bad reputation for what they teach ‘kids these days’. So I want to go on record and tell you the top 10 things I learn from playing Nintendo.
10. Your Dog: Duck Hunt- Sometimes your friends can be mean.
9.Samus: Super Metroid- Never underestimate the power of a woman.
8. Cecil: Final Fantasy 4- It is never too late to change.
7. Kirby:Kirby’s Adventure- There is nothing wrong with wearing pink.
6. Magikarp/Gyarados: Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- Don’t judge you never know what a person will be some day.
5. Megaman: Megaman Series- When you get stuck try something new.
4. Red/Blue: Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- It is important to have a good team working with you.
3.Super Smash Brothers- Sometimes even the best of friends fight.
2. Luigi: Super Mario Brothers Series- You should help out even if no one thanks you or notices you.
1. Link: Legend of Zelda Series- It can be dangerous out there make sure you are prepared.
Who says video games rot your brain?