During the last few days two people honoured me with blogging awards. Needless to say I am feeling touched and humbled. The first award came from Kerry of Winding Road (http://klsullie78.wordpress.com/about/). She gave me the ‘Bouquet of Three’ award.
The second award I have been given comes from a wonderful lady who I know as ‘scottishmomus’ of scottishmomus (http://scottishmomus.wordpress.com/). She graced me with a Liebster award.
The rules of the Bouquet of Three are as follows;
- Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog.
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
The rules of the Liebster are as follows;
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
- Nominate up to 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 3000 followers.
- Inform them of their nomination by leaving comment on their blog.
I hope no one will come and revoke my awards but I am going to break the rules a little. Of course I want to say a massive thank-you to Kerry and scottishmomus along with making the link backs and winner post (that is what this is after all).
But instead of passing along these specific awards I have decided to send along five new awards.And because they are new awards I guess I can make up some rules too. But first I give you the first ever Modern Man Of The Cloth Geekery Awards;
1. The Optimus Prime Award- Your blog is so inspiring I just want to ‘transform, roll out’ and follow you. I would like to give this award to Laura of http://www.mommy-miracles.com/
2. The Philip J Fry Award– The products you review and the giveaways you host have made me say on more than one occasion ‘shut up and take my money’. I would like to give this award to Sage of http://trendytechie.wordpress.com/
3. The Gandalf the Gray Award– When you make a point your arguments are so thought out and so persuasive no counter argument can stand. I would like to give this award to Lisa of http://ecoyogini.blogspot.ca/
4. The ‘This is Sparta’ Award– Everything you say is powerful and strong. Agree or disagree I find your passion and convictions so inspiring. I would like to give this award to Stephanie (Mama Hayes) of http://awaywegohome.blogspot.ca/
5. The Joker Award- Your humour is infectious, and maybe even a little dark. Your posts have made me laugh out loud almost every time. I would like to give this award to Jennifer of http://howtoruinatoddlersday.wordpress.com/
Now the rules:
- Like I tell my children you should always say thank you
- Please link back to the post that gave you your award
- If you won any of these awards you can pass along any of these made up, but still real, awards to someone else. Or can create your own awards to tell someone how awesome you think they are.
- Tell us 58 random things about you and 41 things that that make you interesting**
** Not a real rule.
Thank you again for the honours, and congratulations to my first set of award winners!
These are the best awards EVER!!!! Geektastic. I love it! This might be the most favorite one I’ve ever gotten.
I just don’t think there are 41 things that make me interesting lol.
I am glad you like them I had fun making them yesterday.
PS. You want the link back to this post you wrote, yes? I like to follow rules and not get in trouble. 😉
As for your rule questions lets say- Yes link back to this post, and if you receive any award you can award any award and/or make some other awards up.
oh my goodness!! LOVE THIS! Thank you so much Christopher, I am honoured to be Gandalf- he is AWESOME. (how did you know I love Lord of the Rings??? lol).
You are very welcome! I am not sure I did know, just a happy coincidence. Or fate. Either or.
One more for ya! Do I only nominate for a Joker award, or one of each?
Fun! Congrats Halifax bloggers! lol
These are excellent awards Christopher! And excellent and well-deserved recipients.
Thank you, and yes they are all well deserving!
Pingback: Can we say Geektastic? I think I had a nerdgasm. | How To Ruin A Toddler's Day
Pingback: Modern Man of the Cloth Geekery Awards | Momma Needs Coffee
Pingback: Geekery awards | mummy flying solo
I love these!
Pingback: The Geekery Awards! | Atlantamomofthree
Pingback: Honoured to be Nominated for 7 Lovely Awards | thegrangerange